You later blamed the National to MTnba2k

Bridges, Relays, Onion sites, hidden IRC channels etc.

You later blamed the National to MTnba2k

Postby mtnba2k » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 am

Creepy British Dude: You're making millions, and you're losing half your money to the mtnba2k tax guy. You can't be MTnba2k happy about that.Josh Smith: Ah, nobody's ever happy losing money.Creepy British Dude: So you'd be in favor of extending the tax cuts?

This is like saying... "Josh, you clearly didn't enjoy college. That's why you skipped it altogether. I take it you're in favor of eliminating higher education?" Or, "Josh, you've agreed that practice is your least favorite part of the day, and napping is your favorite. So I take you're in favor of replacing practice with napping?"

That, my friends, is how you conduct a leading interview with NBA 2K18 MT someone completely unprepared for those sort of questions. And the NBA players did fine, mostly laughing it off.But just for the record, it would have been spectacular if the players had turned to the co-host on this program, former senator Rick Santorum. They could have said the following.

Russell Westbrook: "Rick, remember when you chastised victims of Hurricane Katrina?"Santorum: (caught off guard) (nervous laughter)Josh Smith: "Yeah, you said 'people who don't heed those warnings ... put people at risk as a result of not heeding those warnings [...] There may be a need to look at tougher penalties on those who decide to ride it out and understand that there are consequences to not leaving.'"Santorum: "Well, I later clarified--"Andre Iguodala

"Oh, no. We remember. You later blamed the National Weather Service, saying, 'the weather service gave no warning, or not sufficient warning in my opinion, as to the effects.'Santorum: "Exactly."Creepy British Dude: "Exactly."Westbrook: "Don't get too excited, Jeeves. Six months earlier, Rick argued that the National Weather Service should be prohibited from publishing weather data to the public.
mtnba2k

Return to Running a Hidden Server